Our client, a world class petro chemical company, has need for Bilingual Customer Service Representative to work out of their facility located in Mississauga, Ontario.
Working in a dynamic multi-task environment, the CSR will be responsible for providing a consistently high level of service to the company’s customers while processing/expediting customer orders and inquiries.
• Act as a point of customer contact for lubricants expediting lube-related requirements.
• Accept and process telephone orders, resulting in improved customer service.
• Work with customers, sales, production and distribution to effectively and efficiently expedite customers' orders.
• Based on customer queries, utilize his/her technical aptitude to make sound product and packaging recommendations.
• Provide customers with technical information, technical data sheets, promotional materials and MSDS as necessary.
• Provide in-house support for various sales’ initiatives.
Specific Functional / Technical Skills
• Bilingual (French/English)
• Call Centre/Customer Service Experience
• University degree
• Strong computer skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good verbal skills
• Lubricants knowledge
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Selling capabilities an asset
General Skills, Knowledge, Attributes
• Team player
• Customer Focus
• Timely Decision Making
• Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
• Process Management Functional/Technical Skills
• Action Oriented
• Ability to work under pressure to a high standard
• Time Management
Due to the national scope of the call centre, it is in operation from 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Applicants must be available to work shifts, earliest 7:30 – 4:00 to the latest 10:00 to 6:30.