Our client, a world-class Petro-Chemical company, has need for a Senior Account Manager.
As part of the Western Canada Sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for soliciting new Mining Lubricants sales (Existing and Development) while servicing an existing account base in the Resource sector.
- Managing the existing sales relationship with large resource Customers.
- Develop a new Mining business base in the territory.
- Learn and operate within the parameters of the newly defined sales process.
Specific Functional/Technical Skills
Business to business sales experience.
- Direct sales of premium products to mid / large industrial customers
- Mining Industry expertise preferred
- Experience of selling through a distributor network
- Mechanical aptitude and/or interest
- Knowledge of Lubricants' product line
- Ability to deal effectively with customers at the senior management level
- Business or Engineering degree preferred
- Lubricants technical knowledge and experience preferred
- Focus on customer needs
- Solid relationship building skills
- Project management skills
- Writing and presentation skills
- Team player
- Negotiation knowledge/skill
- Business literacy
- Interpersonal/NAL skills
- Computer literacy to ensure efficient communication and maintenance of accounts
- Superior time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Results focused
This position requires the incumbent to operate from his/her home. The location for this position is proposed in Edmonton but there is some flexibility. A Company vehicle will be provided.
Relocation Assistance may be provided.